LNR#..9

Saturday, October 19, 2013

someone take rhis ipad away from me before i tr to make a not so ambiguous post about feeling lonely and bout how ignoring people isn't nice especially people really important to you and at the times younneed them he most
oh god
dude i'm not even drunk (well i kind of don't drink, so) ir's 2:38 AM and i can,t type on my ipad and i'm being inchoerent and whiny and grossly depresso or smthing
fuck i,m sos orry for this post HAHAHAHA
also wow most wild friday night ever i came home from an 8 hour work day and then wrofe a whole research paper (due next week) because i have nothing to do and don't wanna just sit around moping in sadness and loneliness I HONESKTY DON,T KNOW WHY I get so sad for no rason when my life is going fine othr than the lack of company
um i thinm i have problems
this post ids over

(this what nappens when i DONT ACTUALLY TYR TO PROPERLY TYOE OR PROOFREAD OR THINK)
HAVE A GOOD DAY

3 comments:

  1. "being inchoerent and whiny and grossly depresso or smthing"
    For some reason, depresso makes me think it's related to espresso somehow. Like you're waking up for a cup of joe but it turns out to be a cup of sad. (woah that's deeper than I thought a sentence about coffee would be)
    also we should play games together because I mostly spend Fridays sleeping

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates