Fuck. (#14-21)

Friday, October 25, 2013

collection of faux-depressing poetry by Denny and Eva.

I swear I'm not lazy,
Not slacking on the sly.
Tired of giving pretense
When the boss walks on by.
Run out of things to check,
And no emails arrive.
There's no work to do,
But I need money to survive!!
Fuck.14


144p
Are you joking with me?
Fuck.15


So very nice to see you;
Wish you well, all the same.
Hope to see you again,
oh, um... what was your name?
Fuck.16


This world is an asshole.
You're all stinkin' shits.
I swear I'm not PMSing.
Okay, maybe just a bit.
Fuck.17


Ran out of boba,
But still plenty of tea.
I don't think this is how
This reality's supposed to be...
Fuck.18


This world has no mercy;
My luck is to blame.
Got a papercut--a tiny one.
Shit. Fuck. Fuck.
Fuck.19


Boredom in the air,
Boredom in my hair,
Boredom skipping in pairs,
A great supply, debonair,
Of deluxe boredom to spare.
Fuck.20


There is a headache.
And I don't know why.
Someone pulled the central plug.
And my sanity is a lake.
Fuck.21

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates