the crybaby pokemon

Thursday, October 17, 2013

I was randomly browsing my old waterpixie wordpress and found these posts talking about posts that I found back then while browsing my private xanga lmao. Nostalgia over nostalgia. :'D

Sunday, June 17, 2007
Ebah: The Crybaby Pokemon – This weird 14 year-old girl-like water pokemon has the mind of a three year-old, a really bad temper, and split personality. It is easily amused and enjoys driving through random underground tunnels, while easily bored and complains too much. It gives up easily but can be very stubborn and hard to handle as a child. Its attacks are Sing, which can deafen its enemies because of the horrible voice, and Cry. Its weaknesses are caffeine, insects with eight legs, and people who take away her camera. It can quickly be caught if you hypnotize it with chocolate ice cream or a 3-foot plush of Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicle.

THIS IS ALL SORTS OF GREAT. WHY IS THIS SO GREAT.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007
last night i spent four hours reading my xanga entries from september 17, to december 15. x___x; nonstop, by the way. that’s how much i wrote. =] i knew that someday my blabbering and updating everyday would be put to good use.
<3

it’s funny.
how much i’ve changed.
seriously… heh.

in every post, i get more bitter, and more bitter than before.
and then i start cussing more. and eventually i don’t use ^^ =] x] those happy smilies as often.

O___o it’s funny.

UM. 14-YEAR-OLD EVA.... I THINK.... WE ARE THE SAME?!?! AS IN NOTHING CHANGED?! except I'm talking about me changing. UM.. #ebahdakenologic (Except now I've kind of accepted that I'm a bitter, bitter, profane person AHAHA--)

4 comments:

  1. B'aww. The crybaby pokemon~ My friend made a Pokemon Card of me on her iPhone. My attacks were things like "Punch. Description: Punches like a guy" or something like that, and I think I was a grass type?

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates