Late Night Rambling #10

Friday, October 25, 2013


I was always a little broken, but I used to be independent.
Then I let my walls down and became dependent and let myself be clingy, show affection, and trust people. I thought it'd be okay.
Now I'm still broken but I'm learning I need to be independent or else I won't survive. My strength has to come from within me. I can't be saddened from feeling let down by other people anymore, even if I'm supposedly able to lean on them. I shouldn't expect anything from anyone anymore even if they promise. The more I lean, the less steady I feel. I can't crumble, because who's going to pick up the pieces? I have to comfort myself. I need to look after myself. I have to be strong, for myself. I learned this the hard way, and now I'm starting to accept it and be used to it. Or I'm becoming numb.

I'm sorry these are always so depressing. I want to be strong and I want to be happy. I'm trying. I'll rebuild myself up again. I'm just afraid for the return of the case of ice around my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates