Entrancing Triggers

Sunday, October 6, 2013

There are these moments sometimes that I get incredibly mesmerized by... Like when I was driving home from hanging out with Yano and Myst, Super Junior and SNSD's cover of "Way Back Into Love" came on. I just recently switched over to an older CD so I haven't heard it for quite a long time.

And suddenly a memory came to me. During #GeminiMeetUp, this song came on in this CD--I suspect when we were driving home from the amusement park. I remember singing along to it with Ryan, who always sat next to me in the passenger's seat and helped with directions. (He was the huswife to my wifeband and Mimi being mama; we had a weird family relationship dynamic--just go with it.) I believe that it was then that we decided that we should cover this song as a quartet. Though we've always wanted to do it, it was this moment that gave us the conviction to set plans into action.

So it happened. And our quartet cover got released to welcome the new year. ;u;

The return of this memory is really no life-changing realization of any sort, but for some reason, I just kind of froze while I was driving as if I were entranced by it.
I wrote in my "A Precious Memory like a Bubble" post from a year ago when I had recalled yet another #GeminiMeetUp moment triggered by a song in my car CD: "It's really strange to think that this memory wasn't fabricated by my delusion."

It does feel rather strange. The meet-up was only one year and 2 months ago, but the memory feels so foreign and cold in my hands in those fleeting moments I'm able to grasp onto it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates