2013 New Year's Resolutions

Sunday, February 10, 2013

I missed New Year's, but at least I'm in time for Chinese New Year's? Better late than never, so I'll have something to reflect on next year if I wish to continue this yearly tradition that I've kept since 2009.

2012 was one of the best, yet most stressful years of my life. I don't think any summer can ever top my summer of 2012: visiting Australia, Anime Expo, #GeminiMeetUp. It was the year that really immersed me into a community of wonderful online friends. However, a unhealthy and overly busy lifestyle emerged that had countless negative effects, so there are some regrets from which I wish to learn and change in this upcoming year.

Listing 100 goals is actually more difficult than expected :c but okay, here I go!
(lulz in reality i have no motivation to write this because my original post with 50 already done randomly disappeared fuck it all)


1. Be happy :)

2. Always find time for relaxation.

3. Smile more!

4. And laugh more! Watch Running Man or Gag Concert as laughing medicine if you wish.

5. Use some of those destressing techniques you learned from Stress Management. |D

6. Health comes first.

7. Go to sleep at the latest at 1 AM, if not midnight.

8. Practice dancing as exercise :'D

9. Whenever you microwave something for longer than 1 min 30 sec, get your ass on the cycling machine until it's done.

10. Spend less time sitting in front of the computer.

11. Stay hydrated. Ideally it'd be one glass of water per hour, but that's pushing it. orz

12. As a precaution for acid reflux, I have to cut down on 3 things I love: chocolate, coffee, and tea. SOBBBBBB

13. For the sake of my throat, I'm going to try not to use my voice unless necessary. This means I won't be singing (there will probably be some exceptions) or speaking much/participating in calls.

14. Drink lots of honey!

15. Take vitamins eeeevverryyyday.

16. Get more sunlight.

17. DRILL IT INTO YOUR HEAD THAT B'S ARE ACCEPTABLE, EVA. I CAN'T EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH.

18. Still don't slack off in school too much though >_>.. Just don't kill yourself for A's anymore.

19. Don't get fired from work 8DD;;;

20. Don't take on too many online responsibilities again, i.e. mixing jobs.

21. Indulge in what you enjoy<3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
22. Improve your wardrobe? Spending a little should be okay. ;w;

23. Be less of a crybaby.

24. Improve at mixing--especially EQ so you don't have to whine about death every time.

25. Look up After Effects tutorials from time to time and actually learn the program?

26. This one's not very likely....... but it might be fun to pick up drawing again. ;x; I can't draw though.

27. For sake of my throat/possible acid reflux, no more late night eating.

28. You need to do something about your addiction to chips.

29. Ice cream is okay though, because I say so!!

30. Hehe this one doesn't even need to be written, but of course keep blogging.

31. Stop neglecting your poor xanga :c

32. Stay faithful to your entertainment blog because that's actually really useful for future references haha.

33. WORK ON YOUR KOREAN

34. WORK ON YOUR JAPANESE

35. WORK ON YOUR MANDARIN

36. WORK ON YOUR CANTONESE

37. Try not to forget all of your French lolol je ne peux pas

38. .......work on counting because I accidentally skipped to #47.

39. Make more memories that I'll never forget.

40. Take more pictures in general! Maybe start using instagram more. (It's on my iPad though so not very convenient..)

41. Aim to do sit-ups everyday....... |D But we all know that ain't happenin'.

42. Become more comfortable with speaking in front of people. ;;

43. Become more flexible!

44. Improve your skin to the point that you can leave the house regularly without any lotion on :3

45. :( At least try to change the fact that I apparently appear intimidating/unapproachable..

46. Learn the god forsaken lyrics to the intro of Circle of Life so I don't have to go AAIIIIBANYAAA BLAHBLAHLSDAJLAAAA

47. Keep up with all your manga series! And don't die from the fuwa fuwa feels of shoujo manga.

48. Don't let your stutter stop you from communicating with others ;;

49. Don't be afraid of attention! Stop panicking, letting your face turn red, and having anxiety attacks.

50. Make sure nothing happens to your car bby. ;A;

51. Keep and cherish all of the wonderful friends that you have.

52. Keep Gemini alive.

53. Hmmm... MAYBE let's try to go to Vancouver this year?

54. Be good and polite to your parents.

55. This one's not so likely, but try to be less pessimistic/bearer of a bad attitude.

56. I THINK THIS ONE'S just embedded into my personality but it'd be nice to not be such a killjoy all the time. |D

57. Random acts of kindness towards strangers!

58. Be grateful for all of the things that you have, and stop yearning for what you lack (LOL going against human nature now)

59. Don't use your laptop or iPad in the dark. QAQ Your eyes are bad enough.

60. Learn to say no. You've absorbed enough burden as it is.

61. CHECK YOUR FUCKING EMAIL, EVA

62. This is just if by chance my throat really heals up, then y'know it'd be cool to have a better vocal range--

63. I'm probably not supposed to rap much but I kind of want to be able to rap despite having a high voice--

64. And uh I wouldn't mind a more mature voice either--

65. Maybe get back into + improve at League?

66. UM. Learn more jokes and puns!

67. I want better sense of memory too sob I don't remember the ones I put down last time

68. GET RID OF BELLY FAT. <- data-blogger-escaped-br="">
69. Stop being too lazy to get dressed up decently to go out.

70. Wear more dresses!

71. Start wearing rings!

72. I'm stuck. What on earth did I write in the past years-- OH. AEGYO THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR LIFE. WHY NOT?

73. You can take more pictures of yourself. D: It's okay!

74. Don't be afraid of change.

75. Take more risks!!!!

76. Keep vlogging <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
77. L-learn to cook without burning any houses down..

78. Continue spreading the virus of k-pop HAHAHA -coughs on everyone-

79. Improve at harmonies because I still suck.

80. BUY MORE FLATS BECAUSE IT'S too late for the people around you to grow :<

81. Be confident! ;v;)9!!

82. .. OH. Don't forget to floss.

83. More #TeamNorcal adventures<3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
84. Keep having the heart of a child, but be less immature. (I've been reusing this one for 3 years haha!)

85. Hmmmmmm... try to inspire people if possible. :>

86. SERIOUSLY I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. Uhhh. Try to take up making polymer clay charms again? :3

87. Um.. Be less affected by jealousy.

88. Get better at using make-up! O:

89. Don't let any time pass and be wasted just being "bored."

90. Diligently use the planner that Mimi gave you.♥

91. OH! OH OH OH. BUY A NEW MIC. You've been overdue for one for like 3 years.

92. Stop procrastinating.

93. Become a more likable person ;A;

94. Live lightheartedly~

95. Go to Anime Expo again no matter what!

96. Wash your hands often to help prevent getting sick.

97. BECOME A POKEMON MASTER

98. Don't ever let your sarcasm go dry.

99. Continue supporting Super Junior-M and Henry :DDDD

100. DOMINATE THE WORLD MWUAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

omg I actually made it I FINALLY MADE IT. Once I hit 80, I was just sitting here not knowing what to put at all.
Ending with a selca as usual! (Half-faced heeeee)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates