They say

Thursday, February 14, 2013

that things get better after you enter college, but I really miss high school.

Senior year was the peak of my self-esteem, I believe. ^^ I'm pleasantly surprised to be able to look back on old blog entries and see that I once could write something like this (when I used to talk about every class of my day):
Physics: It makes me really, really happy that I can make people laugh with things I say or do. It's an honor. I'm used to being the one that says nothing and is ignored. I'm used to being the mood-killer because nothing I say is ever even RELATIVELY interesting or funny. But in this class, people laugh and I feel so comfortable and people find interest in me and pay a LOT of attention to me [I feel really loved ^^ and it's not even a couple people. It's a lot of people <3 so many people give me so much love that I'm just shocked] and I just feel.. confident and great.
I miss senior year. ;w; I was so miserable, yet so happy..

While I can see why many prefer college over high school (the freedom, feeling like adults, less fakeness and drama), I really want to encourage high schoolers to treasure the time that they have now. It was so much easier back then to establish bonds because you see everyone everyday. Responsibilities weren't nightmarish. Now, once you fall through the cracks, no one's going to magically appear and cast you a ladder.

Ahhhh, reminiscence.



I need to stop only buying things from Forever 21 ahaha. -such a generic girl-
I'm feeling good about this sweater that I bought a few months ago though :D The color makes me really happy<3 (biased towards blue haha)
And it fits well! Having long limbs, it's rare to find clothes with adequate sleeve length. ;v;

I look awkward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates