Gone Not Around Any Longer (Duet)

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

AYO WASSEEUUUUP?
(that was an EXO referenc-- ah, nevermind...)

Was very pleasantly surprised yesterday to find that my duet with Zoey is already up!! :D My part was done rather quickly because Bora is like a fucking backup dancer in this duo for this song, but Zoey really had her work cut out for her. OAO;;

I start "rapping" at around 1:33 for a while. I swear the original is just like.. a speaking narration.. so I wanted to add my own flavor and some depth by making it transition from anger -> regret -> sadness/hopelessness. Eh. At least I tried LOL. Zoey's the star of the show though 8D<3 This is some of the most powerful singing I've heard from her!


GONE NOT AROUND ANY LONGER (SISTAR19) Full Duet Cover
user/XoZoeymonxx

I don't know; I'm just extra excited because this is one of the two times I've recorded (both raps, actually!) ever since I started my """hiatus""" for my throat to recover, but goodness knows I really miss recording and singing in general. :cccc It feels weird to not be active in the thing I love doing best.



[9:16:49 PM] Chiisana: hawayu ;v;
[9:19:29 PM] Eva: "getting addicted to Lil Kingdom and Candy Crush and i'm not even sorry, .........says me promptly before dying during tomorrow's exams"
[9:19:31 PM] Eva: this tweet just
[9:19:32 PM] Eva: says it all
[9:19:41 PM] Eva: also i've been looping Eric Nam's music
[9:19:44 PM] Eva: can't go wrong there

omg Eric Nam is such an inspiration though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates