Appropriate Sungmin GIF is appropriate

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Wow, I'm actually kind of angry right now.
For a little over a week, I've been working on my 2013 New Year's Resolutions post, adding on a bit whenever I found time. I'd compiled a bit over 50 of them (out of the goal of 100) and now the post is completely gone...........?

Blogger, is this your doing? ._.
Are you fucking with me? I already preferred wordpress over you. I already had little motivation to make that post but was doing it anyway for sake of my yearly traditions, but now I'm so close to dropping it. =_= Sorry, it's just a serious pet peeve of mine when time/effort ends up being in vain. Especially when there's no explanation.


I'm pretty sure that I didn't delete the post but COME ON GOOGLE. YOU CAN DO ALL THIS SHIT WITH YOUR SATELLITES AND ARE A LEADER IN MEDIA CONVERGENCE BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN ADD A FUCKING TRASH BIN FUNCTION OR WHATEVER TO STORE DELETED BLOG POSTS FOR A WEEK OR TWO SO THAT USERS CAN RETRIEVE ANY POSTS THAT WERE ACCIDENTALLY SENT TO THE TRASH?????? This doesn't fly with me.

Unless there actually is such a function and I'm just too stupid to find it, then I'll admit I was wrong. Please tell me if this is the case.

Okay I finished my tantrum over the spilt milk (or more like milk that disappeared while it was still in the refrigerator without a trace even though I'm the only one that lives in the vicinity) and will be starting over then. Just. pet peeves.



Edit:
Suck on this, Google.


NOW my tantrum's over. :x


Edit:

Action successfully taken. =u=)b

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates