I like taking surveys

Sunday, February 24, 2013

IT'S A GREAT WAY TO KILL TIME WHEN YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING OTHER THINGS. Came across this one when I was reading my xanga blog entries from 2009/2008. Now it feels like 2012 was a long time ago but I don't think there's enough substance in 2013 for me to talk about that lol.
Kinda disappointed though that this one's not so interesting and it's basically me saying all the things I said in my "resolutions" posts. ^^;;; (I think I've milked all I can about 2012 over and over LOL.) Oh well.


The Year 2012 in Review...

Where did you begin 2012?
I just checked my xanga, and apparently I was in my room webcamming with Ryan, Chiisana (didn't cam or speak), and Gino.

What was your status by Valentine's Day?
My status has never changed since birth |D

Did you have to go to the hospital?
I think it was my first year for a while in which I didn't have to go to the emergency room. 8D;;

Did you have any encounters with the police?
None that I remember...

Where did you go on vacation?
Sydney, Australia! <3

Did you know anybody who got married?
I GOT MARRIED TO MY ELECTRIC BLANKET.

What sporting events did you attend?

I.. don't think there were any. Idk short term memory ftl :c

Where do you live now?
Northern California, in a house that I love and is perfect for me.

Describe your birthday?
I went to class. Nobody in class knew because I didn't have any friends. And then I probably went home and mixed.

What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2012?
Haha, iono. Film a vlog? Wore short-shorts to school?
(omfg my 2008 answers HAHA.......)
I went on a trip with friends entirely without real "adult" supervision! Anime Expo~

Any new additions to your family?
Electric Blanket-san (well I got a new one this year which I decided to marry I guess--)

What was your best month?
I'M GONNA CHEAT. The beginning of July + the first half of August.

Any regrets?
I thought I had many, but now that I think about it.. just because I was unhappy with some things doesn't mean that I regret it. I guess I don't have regrets from 2012 after all, because I really always put in my best effort.

What do you want to change in 2012?
The fact that I always put in so much effort and was crushed by stress.

Overall, how would you rate this year on a scale of 1 to 10?
8 because of summer.

Have any life changes in 2008?
Sure. I got into k-pop and boybands. Hahah. SJ-M!<3
(omfg SO THAT'S WHEN IT ALL BEGAN.....)
I became a busy bee :< and my life suddenly became more focused around my online friends.

Change your hairstyle?
Not really.

Get a new job?
Kept my job!

Did anything embarrassing happen?
My very existence is embarrassing, mang.

Get married or divorced?
ELECTRIC BLANKET-SAAANN ;//A//;

Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
.......no

Start a new hobby?
Collecting SJ-M stuff. o___o
(LOL..)
Nope.

Been snowboarding?
No.

Drank Starbucks in 2012?
Yeah, a few times.

Been naughty or nice?
I TRIED REALLY HARD TO BE NICE SO I'mma give myself that

Are you happy to see 2012 go?
It's long gone, bby

What school did you go to?
I hate college.

Did you change much?
A lot.

Are you happy with who you have become?
No. I miss the Eva who was a bit more confident and optimistic, but there are parts of me that've changed for the better. ^^

Did you fall in love?
Ehh it's been like 5 years.

Did you go to any camps?

No :c but that hotel room in LA was pretty damn fun too hehe.

Did you see any movies at the theatres?
Wreck It Ralph, Rise of the Guardians, Les Mis!

What's a song you were hooked on?
I REALLY LIKED "DADDY LONG LEGS" BY BAEK AHYEON for a long time.

Did you go to the beach?
Yes!!! With Mimi and Chiisana <3

Did you get really dressed up for anything?
Nothing formal, but I started dressing a little better and I wore a shit ton of dresses that year!

What is the saddest thing that happened?
Well, I'm scrolling down my xanga posts from April-May 2012 and every single post is me talking about how I've never been this exhausted before, how this is the most stressed I've ever been, how I was constantly pulling all-nighters, and crying everyday..

What is something that really made you smile?
SJ-M had a concert. :O Haha.
(...)
#GeminiMeetUp <3

What are your plans for New Years?
Staying at home in front of the computer doesn't really count as "plans". =/
(.. I'm keeping my old answer.)

Will you be getting a midnight kiss?
kiss wa nani

Think back to the beginning of the year and now think of now what’s different?
#TeamNorcal <3
It's the closest thing to a social life I've ever had!

What’s the same?
My name is still Eva. o___o
(HAHA good answer)

How was your last winter?
Cold. ^^;
(wow, snarky lil bitch)

Summer?
BEST SUMMER OF MY LIFE, HANDS DOWN.♥

Fall?
Lonely, missing summer.. D;

Spring?
The hellhole I never want to fall into again |D

Was 2012 your best year?
..Good question.


These posts from 2009 though.
I completely forgot that I went through a period like that in my life, but it explains a lot of things. Suddenly, it makes me feel like I should stop being such a loathing, unmotivated, depresso crybaby over the present when things are better now in comparison. ><

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates