A Chocolatey Tale from 2010

Friday, February 22, 2013

uhm.. once upon a time.. Ebah lived in a far off kingdom.
Where everything was made of chocolate. Even the clouds. The clouds rained chocolate.
and the sun was chocolatey.
and Yonghwa
was the chocolate prince.
Eva (1:44:08 PM): hah.
and Ebah was the chocolate maid.. who was tortured by her evil vanilla step mother.
but even so, Ebah, the chocolate maid, wanted to go to the chocolate festival. where they had fireworks of chocolate.
and they danced to f(x) and SNSD songs.
coughCHOCOLATELOVEcough
Eva (1:45:57 PM): haha okay that one was good
;D
anyways
Ebah wished to the chocolate fairy "Why must I live with such an evil Vanilla step mother?! I just wish I could go to the chocolate festival~ But I don't have a pretty chocolate dress! Oh what shall I do~"
and so the chocolate fairy god mother appeared!
"I will grant your wish, dear Ebah!" as magically a chocolate dress and beautiful chocolate slippers appeared!
Eva (1:48:20 PM): ...
Eva (1:48:27 PM): so i'm stepping on and wearing chocolate....
Yes.
Eva (1:48:59 PM):
1) Ew

2) Ew for when it melts
3) Won't I naked when it melts?
4) That's a waste of chocolate
..it's magical chocolate, remember?! >O
so it doesn't matter!! >'O
Eva (1:49:45 PM): right right
Eva (1:49:46 PM): you're so smart
ahem, I will continue.
So Ebah entered her beautiful chocolate carriage, and rode off to the chocolate festival! When she arrived, she immediately began to show off her amazing chocolate dance moves.
Yonghwa, the Chocolate prince, noticed her amazing chocolate talent. "Will you dance with me, beautiful chocolate maiden of chocolatey chocolateness?"
And so they danced they night away under the chocolate moon~
I call~ I call it Chocolate love~
BUT THEN the clock struck 12! "Oh no!" Ebah cried. "I must hurry off!" so she ran, but then she dropped her chocolate slipper on the way there!! D: oh nooo!
"Nooo, where has my beautiful chocolate maiden of chocolatey chocolateness gone, I wonder?!"
he soon found her chocolate slipper and said "I must find the owner of this chocolate slipper!!"
..but then the slipper melted. D:
noooo! the magical powers had gone away!!
"WHYYYYYY!! AHHHHHHH!!" shouted the Yonghwa in the middle of the street as people stared like "o__o" as Minhyuk, Jungshin, and Jonghyun snickered.
Eva (1:56:53 PM): xD...
and so then!! as Yonghwa wandered around aimlessly depressed, he sang..
"wetoriya~ wetoriya~.."
he heard a beautiful voice, rapping his lines! O: "Huh? Who could this wonderful rapper be?? O:"
He followed the.. rapping.. xD
and soon found Ebah, the chocolate maid, rapping his lines while cleaning a chocolate tree~ because Chocolate trees are wonderful and they needs to be cleaned.
.. because they grow chocolate.
and
that's awesome. ANYWAYS
"My beautiful chocolate maiden of chocolatey chocolateness!" he cried as he pulled her into his arms!
"Yonghwa, my sweet chocolate prince! You have found me!" she said.
"Yes, your rapping led me to youu!"
and so they attacked her evil Vanilla step mother with chocolate. as they went off to marry in his beautiful chocolate castle~
and Ebah, the chocolate maid.. was now Ebah, the chocolate princess!
and they lived haaappily eever afteeer!
I call~ I call it chocolate love~ ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates