A Princess Party!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

On Sunday, I had the honor of attending a young Belle's 4th birthday party!

Of course, I was Ariel myself.

This is the kind of party I've always wanted to have!!! I LOVE DISNEY PRINCESSES.


Some adorable petite treats ;//u//;



The cake that my aunt's friend made--

And solutions for when a toddler decides destruction is a piece of cake.

8DDDDDDDD!
They had extra princess goodie bags, so they let me take one!!!!!

A tiny, tiny Princess diary I can write nothing into.

After the party, I stopped by the salon that my aunt works at because my parents had to run an errand. It was really cool being in an empty salon LOL because my aunt was the only one working today.

Yeah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates