Soup and Bitch Faces

Friday, December 6, 2013

Two random mini non-vlog pretty-much-accidental videos using my new camera heheheheee. Idk why I upload these things but .. I was entertained. and thought. why not. why not just share. R-RIGHT?


This one I recorded as a test to see if putting the camera on a mini-tripod on my desk would suffice in framing for vlogs. And I ended up laughing when watching it because I'M JUST SO, SO, SO DONE WITH MYSELF AT THE END LOOL.



"Hi! Is this a... decent, y'know, position to take vlogs in...?
Let me know!*
..............................
-judges self for stupid actions-"

*I'm talking as though I'm one of those vloggers that go LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW even though I only ever intended for myself to be the only viewer of this video
esp 'cause i'm in pajamas and my hurr's a mess oops



This.... is just kind of a meaningless conversation I had with a coworker, not knowing that my camera had been recording. It goes nowhere and I still don't know what the hell he meant. (I've been going around the office and warehouse recording footage for the company video that I'm helping to make!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates