Inanimate Objects Dreaming

Saturday, December 7, 2013

A series of things in my bedroom that look like they want to be somewhere else.

Inspired by this picture I took yesterday, which I named "Anna is dreaming" after the character from Frozen. ;u;


It's almost 3 AM and I'm too tired to do anything but have too much adrenaline pumping to do nothing, so I've been running around my room trying out the new camera despite the gross yellow lighting. (I've touched nothing; I just happened to find these objects sitting around looking like they just want something more.) Woooo, attempted photography!

"Maybe... beyond these walls I could sprout some wings."
"All I want is to not be inanimate so I can eat yummy things."
"Sometimes I think I'm the Queen of Dogland."
"Excuse me - are you waiting for somebody, miss?"
"I'd love to be one of the fish in the sea!"
"-smiles fondly while thinking of dream-"
"Those waves out there are calling for me..."
"Somebody help."
"I'm not asking for much.. Just somebody to fill this empty coldness inside me."
"I'm so damn done with you dimwitted fools."
"If I were in New York, things would be different..."
"I would be more Elated and Enthusiastic if only I had some friends to hang around with."
"Perhaps if I were a real bear, they wouldn't leave me at the top of a closet."
"No, it's okay guys; you don't have to invite me to your lotion parties or anything. I'll just jump off a shelf for all you care."
BONUS: Things that look like they wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
(I really just found them like this.)
"It just had to be the eye..."

And then there's this one.
It's 3 AM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates