ootd

Sunday, December 1, 2013

(from .. days ago welp)
I started wearing skirts and dresses more lately /o/



I'm really excited that I'll be receiving a new camera in a few days!
This is the first time I'm ever buying something so expensive that's not .. paying for car payments/bills/university tuition. ;^; I never buy games, make-up, bags, expensive clothes, and don't even have a smartphone.. OTL The only reason I'm not using a $30 logitech mic from middle school(?) is because I received my snowball as a bday present from the lovely Yanovi. alskdfjsf I'm a little too cheap/frugal for my own good.. Actually I'm rather concerned because I'm REALLY broke after this camera and monthly payments aaaaah QQ
BUT YEAH I..'ve been wanting a nicer camera for a while. And it was a really good Black Friday deal. And I also have a legitimate reason to need a better camera because I'm going to be helping with my company's video to be shown at our HQ's new years kick-off, and it'd be better if I can collect footage without borrowing someone else's camera. ^^

2 comments:

  1. Uwah so cute~ Your clothes are really cute (you are too of course! *v*), where do you get them from? O:
    Also congratulations(?) on getting a new camera! I do like the blue colour of your current camera though~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sweater and skirt are both from Forever 21 ;v;
      EEEE THANKS. The blue camera is actually.. kinda interchangeably both mine and my dad's though HAHA

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates