Tonight

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

eheheee ;u;
I've been up to 4 AM for most of the past few weeks. If not for finals, homework, working on the company video, or because of being out of the house til late, then it was because of working on this! I'm embarrassed to hell, but ultimately I'm really happy to finally have finished and released this. ;v; It's something I know I've spent a lot of effort on so I guess that's something to be proud of. Sang, rapped, mixed, filmed, and video-edited uhuhuhu



【Cover】 Miryo&Narsha - Tonight (오늘밤)

[Duet readies available!]
Hi, my name is Eva and I'm Embarrassing. And I think it's fun to try to rap.


This poor underrated song doesn't even have a proper MV, so I hope you don't mind that I threw together lipsyncing and some footage from funtimes with my amazing friends (all of whom also sing or do singing-related things on youtube).
Thanks for allowing me to include you in this video, ya noobs!!


For those wanting to give this song a try but are missing a duet partner, please feel free to use these; I'd love to hear you sing/rap with me! ;u;

Singing: 
https://app.box.com/s/nm2a5yal0plomzo...
Rapping: 
https://app.box.com/s/u0xmvk4akdu0jzk...


Song: Tonight / 오늘밤

Original Artist: M&N (Miryo&Narsha) from Brown Eyed Girls



The friends featured in this video, by (Alias / Youtube / Twitter), are:
  • Diji / DijiDori / DijiDori
  • Kazou / soundmutation / KazouKun
  • Fome / Fome / at_fome
  • Chiisana / ChiisanaChanx3 / chiisanauta
  • Kura / Kuraiinu / Kuraiinu
  • Chris, Hakiro,  Hakuro, Shiratsuyu..... / ItsHakuro / ItsHakiro
  • Karu / karufuruu / karufuruu
  • Myst / mystraven / mystraven
  • Dibur / diburmakesmusic / Diburpls

Waaaahh I've heard a couple people consider using my duet readies and I'd actually REALLY REALLY LOVE THAT. I can't wait to maybe hear some asldkfjskfl I honestly don't even care how good they are; it'd be really nice to hear people singing/rapping with me. ^^

Also.
Ahahaha. those lipsyncing videos.
If you look at the clock at the beginning, it says 1:52 and it sure as fuck ain't in the afternoon LOL. I was really sleepy when recording those videos and you can tell. xDDDD (Actually I filmed them the night after I got home from ice skating, which was probably a bad idea.......)

My excuse is
IT'S OKAY
MY EYES IN THIS VIDEO KIND OF LOOK LIKE JUNIEL'S

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates