Season of Giving

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

WOW been so busy lately LOL but finally I'm on vacation because school finished and I get a week off from work!

I've been up to things lately. For example, I've finished a solo cover and I finished making the video for it so that will be uploaded tomorrow!! ..Hopefully. :T Part of me is wondering if I should withhold it because eeeeeeeeeeverrryyonnneeee and their secret santas and their cats and cousins are uploading covers within these few days...

Well last week, I went ice skating with Yanovi, Diji, and Kazou! Ice skating is really hard OTL Thankfully, I didn't fall.. and the boys were such gentlemen and helped me and Yano skate. =v=

This GIF sums up my ice skating experience really well. :'D

I'm scared to upload pictures of the others though, or at least without asking permission for every picture ;^;


Also we had a NYA (Norcal Youtube Alliance) party on friday ;u; Chiisana and another friend Chris came back from college for the holidays so we got to hang out with them toooo.


Everyone gets to be a princess ; 7 ;!
PRESENTSSSS
 Dibur got me chocolate mint patties as my secret santa ;v;

And this! ohoho

Chiisana's a beanie ball too

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Eva! I hope you'll have/had a nice Christmas *v* I'm very glad I started talking to you because you're very enjoyable to talk to and read about~ Hope for the best in 2013~ <3
    Also I'm tempted to sing 'Tonight' to match with your rap but I've never mixed nor do I have a fancy mic so maybe not lol~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you Alyssa!!! I hope you have a fantastic rest of the year and 2014 because from what I know about you, you're really sweet and insightful and you offer me so much support that gives me a lot of encouragement. ;u;

      Also I would looove to hear you sing with me *AAAA*
      You don't need a fancy mic to sing at all hahaha. I sang with a $30 logitech mic for like 3-4 years

      Delete
    2. Aah thank you so much! ;v; I'm very happy you think of me that way!
      Also I should probably correct my 2013 to 2014 (man time is passing by)
      Hehe~ I'll keep that in mind and maybe appear with a surprise cover one day XD

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates