Lonely

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

(is the name of the SPICA song and not what I'm actually feeling right now. I'm completely fine!)

I don't actually know who visits this blog. Oftentimes I belatedly find out that a friend secretly sometimes lurks here, and I have no way of knowing if they still do or what. Then there are people that I know are very aware of this blog, but I wouldn't know if they ever drop by. At this point, it doesn't really matter so much to me who my audience isor if there's any audience at allbecause I'm just going to write what's on my mind or show what I'd like to.

For the most part, I leave myself extremely transparent on this site. To some, it might be questionable or a shameful act. It embarrasses me a little when I look back on my posts, but I don't think putting your feelings on your sleeve is necessarily a bad thing. But it does worry me if I speak frankly that my words may be misunderstood as blaming somebody of any sort; I don't mean to blame or offend anybody at all. Sorry if anything has become misconceived in such a wayI promise that even if I say potentially negative things, there aren't any hard feelings and even if maybe I feel hurt, I'm not holding anyone at fault.



Now back to the title of the post. xD

It seems like finals season always means spontaneous recording sessions hehehehe. I sang a short bit of SPICA's "Lonely" for my lovely friend Iro, to whom I had promised to sing this song...last year. Better late than never, and better a short cover than none!!
I kinda just gave up at the chorus though, and that's a one shot. High notes are not my forte at alllll :c
But still, my throat felt a lot better than usual! (You can hear there's a bit less straining in my voice here other than to hit the higher notes, and I think I sound more comfortable in general.) And I feel like I've been having more control over my voice. Also apparently got a little better with my lower register too because last year, I struggled with the low note.
Improvement yaaaaaaayy ;v;

https://app.box.com/s/ifnqhbpfp6n554wxusrr

2 comments:

  1. I'm part of your audience! :) As for speaking frankly, you're being honest. It may seem biased, but to quote the Lizzie Bennet Diaries, it's your blog. You have every right to say whatever you want, when you want (just so long as you don't post anything unreasonable). I admire your honesty, which keeps me visiting your blog other than simply being a fan. Eva fighting!


    Wonderful cover, as always :) I've never listened to a SPICA song, but this was a very nice song. Good job ~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. G'aaaawwwww thank you. I swear "g'awwwww" is just my reaction to like.. EVERY COMMENT BASICALLY qq

      Those words give me a lot of encouragement ;^; and I want to say the same thing to you: that your blog is your blog so you keep doing whatever the hell you want with it, and you keep being you!

      Also, SPICA has some really nice songs!! Actually, Lonely is one of their songs that never grew on me, and I just sang it because my friend really likes it. xD I love Russian Roulette, Tonight, and With You though.

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates