I AM OKAY!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

^^
On another note, my new Samsung NX1100 camera arrived a few days ago! So exciting!! I love it a lot~
I got it on Black Friday sale for $289, which is way out of my budget but still so much better than its original price of $500-600. Considering it comes with the 20-50mm lens and a detachable flash, it's a really good deal.

I have no experience with photography, but I'm excited that I can start playing with depth of field and aperture! Can't wait to make vlogs with this either :>



There's nothing quite interesting in my room but here are a few pictures. (Every picture in this post is unedited, with the exception of my mom's blurred out face.)

The jet that watches over and protects Eva Blvd

My high school valedictorian medal ;D Can't forget that.

Yonghwa on my You're Beautiful poster

And so I ran around the house looking for things to take pictures of!
I found these two charms/dolls that I thought were adorable and fit the characters of Frozen perfectly. ;u;

Anna is dreaming.

Elsa is queening in ice-olation.

Full bloom

When Eva really looked like a boy.


Lastly, this unintentional picture that I ended up liking a lot.
My dad came in my room randomly one night and was like, "DO YOU KNOW HOW PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE HOLD THEIR CAMERAS?" and I was like, "I DON'T FREAKIN CARE" and then he proceeded to tell me that I should hold my camera like that^ to look more professional.
So I tried it and turned to the mirror to see what it looks like and to take a test picture, not even bothering to notice that the brightness setting was too high.

But I like the fantasy-esque effect that came out, as well as the emphasis on my two favorite colors: white and blue. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates