KagePro Cosplay @ Anime Expo 2013

Monday, January 20, 2014

To those who find this post and are unfamiliar with me: hi, I'm Eva! I sing stuff on youtube as waterpixieva and mostly lurk on tumblr as LycheeMochi. As my first actual cosplay attempt, I attended AX 2013 as Kido Tsubomi of Jin's Kagerou Project. This post here is dedicated to pictures of myself and my friends in cosplay at the con. ;u; We also joined the Kagerou Project cosplay meet-up, which was a lot of fun!!

I have a separate picture post here on tumblr dedicated to me abusing my two Kanos hehe.

Edit: OOPS it's now 6 months later and I never got any further on this post, so I will do that now! I suppose there's not much need for this post since you can see our cosplays in my AX 2013 Vlog!

I'd also like to thank Y, Myst, and Chiisana for their amazing help in making this cosplay<33

Illustration by Pixiv ID 5644701
Our KagePro Group of AX2013:
  • Ayano Tateyama - Chiisana (ChiisanaChanx3@yt)
  • ENE - Myst (mystraven@yt)
  • Kano Shuuya - Andy (SeoulTempo@yt)
  • Kido Tsubomi - Eva (waterpixieva@yt)
  • Kisaragi Shintaro - Ian (kyosukexp@yt)
Featured New Friends:
  • Kano Shuuya - Kanso (kansokusha@tumblr)
  • Kisaragi Shintaro - Koon (ShintaroKoonChan@tumblr)


With my Ayano (Chiisana) who helped put on my make-up<3
Kido (Eva), Kano (Andy), Ayano (Chiisana), Shintaro (Ian)
Somebody snapped this picture of us as soon as we entered the con, and I found it on tumblr :D
This is the other group of KagePro cosplayers we ran into! I was actually able to reunite with them recently at Anime LA and had a mini photoshoot with them. ^^
ENE (Myst), Ian (Shintaro)
[This is how the virus started tbh.]
Kido (Eva), Ayano (Chiisana)
Ayano (Chiisana), ENE (Myst)
Shintaro (Ian), Ayano (Chiisana)
Shintaro (Ian), Ayano (Chiisana), Kano (Andy), Kido (Eva), and a Mary we found!
Kido (Eva) beating up Kano (Kanso)
"WAIT I KINDA FEEL BAD"
Our other new fraand Shintaro (Koon)


"Children Record line-up" pictures at the Kagerou Project cosplay meet-up!
(Photo credit to Muika)
Ayano formation, go!
More Kano abuse by me and the other Kido =v=
(Photo credit to usagi-sansdoodles@tumblr)
Group pic with all these nice and cool people we met ;v;
(Photo credit to usagi-sansdoodles@tumblr)
:)
(Photo credit to usagi-sansdoodles@tumblr)

1 comment:

  1. Mindgap.Moe is a small project of mine with no real definition. It is an anime blog, it is an anime review site, it is a community site, it is a fan site, it is a place to discuss your favorite things and it is also something entirely different. Here at www.mindgap.moe you can find us.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates