[Vlog] NYAppy Holidays!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014


NYAppy Holidays!

Just a compilation of clips from hanging out with NYA (Norcal Youtaite Alliance) over the holidays and from when I was collecting footage for my Tonight video. ^^

Featured fraands (alias / youtube / twitter):
• Chiisana / ChiisanaChanx3 / chiisanauta

• Chris, Hakuro, Hakiro, Shiratsuyu... / ItsHakuro / ItsHakiro

• Dibur / diburmakesmusic / Diburrito

• Fome / Fome / at_fome

• Karu / karufuruu / karufuruu

• Kazou / soundmutation / KazouKun

• Kura / Kuraiinu / Kuraiinu

• Myst / mystraven / mystraven

• Y

Some glimpses into a milk tea trip, ice skating, our Christmas party, karaoke, our New Year's sleepover, and me walking around an empty airport. xD

I should have 2 more vlogs coming up that I'll have to put together soon. One is regarding the contest that Chiisana and I joined, and the other is of clips from Anime LA and hanging out with Mimi. ^^ I'll try to get as much done as I can, asap..

Been quite busy lately. I'm lacking a bit on sleep, but there's been so much productivity recently! I've been working on making my cosplay for AX2014: Water Courier Ruka from Puzzles and Dragons. Y taught me how to use a sewing machine :D so now I can help!! I've collected nearly all of the materials and accessories needed.. I'm thinking of ordering some contact lenses too, but ;^; even my eye doctor said my eyes are too sensitive for contacts haha. Then again, I've gotten a lot better at using eye drops and was even able to put on eyeliner for ALA without flinching much.. So we'll see. Maybe I can do it by AX. Q_Q)9

Other than that, I've also been busy with work, hanging out with NYA, mixing a few projects, recording some lines. I've been waking up early a lot lately instead of sleeping in until 4!! It's just that I work on things til late or don't get home til late so I end up not sleeping as much as I should. OTL
School starts this Thursday... And I hope that schoolwork will be chill enough to not ruin all this productivity I've had going on for other things. Sigh, I'm probably going to majorly fall behind on k-dramas too :c Too little time, too much to get done~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates