Just Kidoing Again!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sorry this is really just a picspam HAHAHA. You're probably 1000% done with seeing my face. BUT HEY I HAVE A NEW CAMERA AND I'm sure as fuck gonna make use of it to make it worth every penny. I'll probably have even more pictures in the next few days hehe.

Tomorrow, I'm leaving to go down to LA for Anime LA (a convention)!
I plan to cosplay Kido Tsubomi from Kagerou Project again this Saturday, and it's been a while since Anime Expo so I wanted to practice a bit~ I'm not yet used to putting on wigs... and I'm pretty much incapable of putting on make-up for myself. I've always had trouble with eye make-up especially because I have terribly sensitive eyes. But I tried!! Put on a bit of eyeliner, tried drawing a wing, and wore a bit of foundation. Q^Q)/ Wow such progress.


Smirking~

Glaring~ (kind of)

Being completely out of character!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates