froyo

Wednesday, January 29, 2014


HI I'm throwing this here because I have to leave for school again. I've been so nervous and out of it because it's the first day of class and I had to register for this class at the last minute because another class got cancelled, and I couldn't find any descriptions of the class online. Thankfully, I worried for nothing and I can still keep the class and it even seems easy and maybe a little fun. Also nervous because wearing a skirt to school and it's also January and I'm scared to be judged asdlkfj especially when the fashion here is so overly casual. I got some stares but it could've been worse. ANYWAY class got off early so I was like, "Let's go get froyo at the place kind of near my house! But let's drive there not in my usual way because I think I can get there more conveniently!" and somehow ended up in a very random city that's very not anywhere near where I live. And then I missed the entrance back onto the freeway so I just went with it and stopped by a Ross and Yogurtland that I spotted HAHAHAHA. (Then proceeded to eat in my car.) And so that was my froyo adventure today. And now I will get ready to go to my 6 PM class, after which I'll probably rush off to my company dinner, which I hope I'm not.. under.. or...over..dressed for. OTL YOU NEVER KNOW WITH THESE THINGS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates