Red Hair!

Friday, January 31, 2014

So this is kind of a reference post (cough--dump of pictures of attractive people) because I recently decided that I want to dye my hair red/auburn. ;v; Not in the near future. Maybe in a year or two or three or four. Or even before then if I improve at being more confident and bold at an ideal speed. Right now, I've been trying out bolder lip colors for the first time, so dying my hair is definitely too large a leap. Who knows! But I know I would like to try red hair.

I mean, red hair is so attractive.

These people are so attractive.
Damn.
Daaaamn.

Tiffany (SNSD)
I know the picture's been edited. But it's actually this color that I want for my hair HAHA. I WANT THIS HAIR, but just with different bangs.
Tiffany (SNSD)
Too bold a red for me but I love her style here~
Tiffany (SNSD)
I have strange feelings towards this color. It's simultaneously too dark, too light, and too saturated.
Mark (GOT7)
Waaaay too red for me, but. I mean. Look how cute. Right.
Mark (GOT7)
It's kind of brown now but. excuses to include Mark sadlkfj
Hyosung (Secret)
S-she's so cute.
IU
Too saturated a red but IU appreciation is never a bad thing.
Song Jihyo (for her drama Emergency Couple, which I'm currently watching)
More here and here.

They say that red is the color of heroes.
Or at least that's what Kagerou Project taught me.

I hate my tallness because I've always wanted to blend in the background and to not garner too much attention in the form of stares. So even down to my hair and lack of make-up and way of dressing, I've always tried to keep a natural/lazy style. In particular, I usually somewhat avoid red (partially out of bias for my favorite color blue heh) which I think speaks too loudly. I started liking coral/orange for lip products last year but even with those, I tried to only wear enough to have some color on my pale lips--I'd even wipe some off if I felt like it wasn't natural-looking enough. But in these past two months, I've gotten a lot more confident and a lot more willing to change and grow up and try things that aren't usually my style and step out of my little bubble. I'm also a lot better with attention and want to be bolder. It's not a big deal, but it's a great change for me to have started wearing a more electric blue nail polish, and now using redder, bolder lip colors. ;v; And I like the direction that I'm going in.


Also this is a bad/good time to mention that I have a really gross and growing crush on Mark and it's terrible because my friend was his school friend which means possible chance of someday getting the opportunity to meet him and this is so embarrassing and strange and I'm embarrassing but he's so charming and a year younger than me and I'm done. But still, it's weird to have a .. fangirl crush.. on your friend's school friend. This is weird. BUT I CAN'T STOP IT.

8 comments:

  1. Red hair would be a nice colour! You'll kind of be like Ariel with the red hair and water *v* Also it's nice that you're happy with the direction you're going in now as doing what you want and what you like is really important!
    P.S. Mark is rather charming <-- not a Got7 stan, and if you ever meet him you guys might have matching red hair XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LKADSLKFJ ALYSSA DON'T SAY TAHT HAHAHAHAAHA

      omg
      I never thought about the Ariel part oh nooooo now I REALLY REALLY WANT red hair LOL. sldkfj thank youuuu ;3;♥

      Delete
  2. yeahhhh girl~~~you're tall and beautiful whether you like it or not, so might as well run with it~ I would love to see you in red hair someday <3 proud of you * u * keep taking those baby steps C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ; ^ ; thanks Mimi!<333
      I'm still not as bold enough to try rocking those lipstick red lips you were amazing in, but. ahahaha we'll see!

      Delete
  3. Ohdang. *w* Eva in red hair would be niceee. Also, what do you think about color contacts? ahaha
    (also it is totally okay to have fangirl crushes on schoolfriends. Artcrushes too.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh OAO I'm not sure what I think haha. I'm gonna try out color contacts for my cosplay for AX Q^Q .. but idk if my eyes will be able to handle them so it's a maybe.
      NO BUT THIS IS friend's school friend -> idol
      fangirl crush?! fangirl crush on k-pop idol?!?! -> sometimes acceptable
      crush on friend's school friend -> kinda cute
      fangirl crush on k-pop idol who is friend's school friend -> kind of embarrassing

      Delete
  4. Can someone tell me how to achieve the same hair color as soo ji hyo from emergency couple.. From black hair to that red..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Tin Zar!! how weird!! I want to do the same thing with my hair too haha i was about to ask the same question but then I saw yours and then I looked at the name and picture LOL

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates