[DramaFever Contest Entry] Don't Walk, Run!

Thursday, January 23, 2014


Hello! ^^ This above is my and Chiisana's entry in DramaFever's Hallyu Star Makeover Contest, in which we were to reenact a scene from a Korean drama or show. We chose to portray Chiisa!Jongkook (Kkooki~♥^^) ripping off the nametag of Eva!Kwangsoo, based on the variety show Running Man.

The grand prize is a trip to New York City, a makeover by Beautifymeeh (of whom Chiisa is a huge fan), and more. The voting period ends on January 31st, 2014!

If you like our entry, I hope you'll consider voting for us by clicking the "like" button on the facebook photo. :D Somehow we've been able to garner 582 likes so far, which is kinda FREAKING AMAZING??? and we're grateful for every one. Even if we won't win, it's still.. such a grand number..! Any support is very much appreciated<3

Please vote HERE
or at

Thank you ;u;!
Behind the scenes and outtakes under the cut...! (I'm nixing the mini-vlog because I didn't have enough usable footage haha.)


Our Kkooki~♥^^
I'm Lee Kwangsoo because .. height =v=
We went on such an extensive search to find this LOL
Preparations..!

When we started taking pictures, there was still visible sunlight, but by the end of the shoot, it was entirely dark HAHA. All in the course of an hour or so. Still amazingly, the scene looks pretty well lit after being processed by my camera... IT'S MAGIC.....

We had a lot of trouble getting ourselves in focus xD
So we tried taking photos with flash, and they turned out like this.......
This was after it got SO dark that we moved out of the frame not knowing that my camera was still trying to capture the image LOL RESULTING IN GHOSTS... 

4 comments:

  1. I hope you guys win! *v* Also the out of focus picture kinda looks like Chiisana has extreme speed and she runs in to steal your nametag lol XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aslkd it won't let me reply directly THIS COMMENT REPLY IS FOR YOU ALYSSA

      Thank you ^^ I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING.. Honestly if we weren't able to get that ONE in-focus shot, I was thinking of using one of the ones where it looks like Chiisa's approaching me at superspeed. xD (It kinda reminds me of the drama You From Another Star..)

      Delete
    2. Hehe XD By the way is the drama any good? I've been interested in watching it (despite school approaching) but I'm not sure if it's worth my time ;~;

      Delete
    3. Yeah, You From Another Star is really good! And so is Miss Korea! And Prime Minister and I!
      GOD THIS SEASON'S DRAMAS ARE SOOOO GOOOOOD I'm doomed

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates