A Day of Dates

Saturday, November 10, 2012

And no, I don't mean the dried dates I brought to prom--I mean actual human beings! Well.. given, they weren't legit romantic dates, but at least let me fantasize, mmkay?

So I met up with Robert/Robby/Rob/Fyre (llfyrell@yt; iFyre@twitter) for the first time yesterday! :D Originally from New York, he came to California to make a presentation in a science convention, and AS AWESOME LUCK WOULD HAVE IT--it happened to take place in my city. In fact, downtown. 4 blocks away from my university HAHAHA.

So I picked him up and oh lordy, worst first impression ever. Right off the bat, we got lost and I made a lot of accidental wrong turns, so I was screaming and cussing and being downright loudly obnoxious LOL. Partially because I guess I already felt really comfortable with Robby<3 and partially because I road rage a lot. 8DD;;

We went up to the favorite ice cream place of #TeamSiliconValley (unofficial name for me, Yanovi, Chiisana, and Myst that I just came up with right now) and being us, we just ate, took pictures, and abused the store's free wifi to go on skype call with Mango LOLL.



I only took 2 videos in total so I just smushed them together and uploaded it as a very informal, random mini vlog.


Then we had a grand time devouring juice of Mango's brethren's remains. OvO

Afterwards, we headed over to the nearby supermarket where Robby was super sweet and paid for all my things :c including calcium gummies (omg whenever I see "Vitafusion," I start thinking, "voca...." and then I want to slap myself).

AND WE FOUND MINI PILLOW PETS :DDDDDDDDD SO WE GOT MATCHING DOLPHINS.

Except we call them "cleavage dolphins" because when they become pets as opposed to pillows, their plush is squished together, and.... I don't really need to explain this, right? LOL.

 <--derp

CLEAVAGE DOLPHINNNNNSSSS
We are so cool ;^;)9

Although we only got to spend about 4 hours together (most of which was spent in my car because we got lost, because traffic, because the ice cream place is far from downtown), it was really fun and shall forever be a precious memory to me. ;u; We were really awkward and dorky though, which I think just makes it all the more endearing hehe.
Thanks, Robby, for letting me kidnap you<3 I can't wait to see him again sometime!

PROOF THAT I ACTUALLY ONCE GOT TO HOLD ROBBY'S HANDS THAT'RE SOFTER THAN A GIRL'S.



Immediately after dropping Robert back off at the Convention Center, I made my way back onto the freeway towards Chiisana's school's direction because I anticipated traffic and would rather not wait until she contacted me about rehearsal being over to set off. :> Was right; she texted me while I was in traffic and on my way. xD

I'm really the luckiest person LOL. Right after finishing a date with Robby: a date with Chiisana. And they're two of my favorite people. 8D But yeah, Chiisana and I'd been wanting to pig out together to relieve stress as we're both incredibly busy. She happened to have a coupon for a local buffet, SO THE FEAST WAS ON. -fistpump-

As expected, our first priority is always raiding and hoarding the sushi counter.

And the sushi was actually pretty good for a buffet! The two of us are pretty picky when it comes to sashimi but it wasn't unsatisfactory at all--in fact, it was generally pretty good, albeit not as fresh and had a bit of a moldy softness to it as opposed to a smooth, melting softness.

At one point, I showed Chiisana my dolphin mini pillow pet, and the following conversation ensued:

C: EHH?! I have this one too!
E: WAIT.. THAT EXACT SAME ONE?
C: Yeah, but like the bigger version...
E: LOLOL IT MUST BE OUR MOTHER! So like, we called them cleavage dolphins because LOOK! When you do this, it looks like it has cleavage. :D
C: ............................I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT THAT WAY QAAAQ MY CHILDHOOD IS RUINED...
E: YOUR CHILDREN HAVE CLEAVAGE!!
C: Oh no, that's terrible Q___Q!
E: HAHAHAHAHA what do you mean terrible
C: They grow up too fast..

[10:45:35 PM] Robbeh: Why does she disapprove of our cleavage dolphins //sob
[10:45:44 PM] Eva: our mother is Chiisana now :D
[10:45:50 PM] Eva: ...which is weird as fuck
[10:45:59 PM] Eva: because she's also my sister but also Mimi's child, but Mimi's also my sister

We made ice cream mountains! Well, Chiisana did. Because she's the most pro soft-serve ice cream putting-into-cone-er-person I've ever seen. ovo)b


So what I wore today was the black dress that Ryan and Jay helped pick out for me during #GeminiMeetUp. <3 It's a shame you can't see it from pictures but I think its charm is that the upper portion is sheer material, and the back is a little lower than expected--so while it's an innocent dress, it's also slightly not LOL. The gray blazer worn atop was actually picked out by Chiisana on that same day. ^^ Gemini outfit, YEAAAH!♥



[3:01:50 PM] Chiisana: oh did we tell you about how when we were walking out of the buffet last night
[3:01:58 PM] Chiisana: we saw a car right in front of us with HORRIBLE PARKING
[3:02:07 PM] Chiisana: like 1/3 into the parking spot next to it
[3:02:09 PM] Chiisana: and we were like
[3:02:12 PM] Chiisana: LOLOL WAO DAT PARKING.
[3:02:22 PM] Chiisana: and we were kind of too loud and suddenly there was a guy behind us
[3:02:25 PM] Chiisana: and we were like
[3:02:30 PM] Chiisana: LOLOL-- wait wait is that guy
[3:02:34 PM] Chiisana: is that the guy's car
[3:02:34 PM] Chiisana: omg
[3:02:38 PM] Chiisana: WALK FASTER WALK FASTER
[3:02:40 PM] Chiisana: HAHAHA
[3:02:51 PM] Chiisana: because we're PREEETTY SURE HE HEARD US OTL
[3:03:05 PM] Chiisana: but it was even more hilarious because he literally walked to his car to get something and then left
[3:03:09 PM] Chiisana: and didn't even bother reparking
[3:03:11 PM] Chiisana: so it's like whut lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates