Late night rambling

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

This is just me overthinking and overanalyzing everything at usual, at 2 AM. Something I ponder over every so often, and I'm just type-vomiting 'cause the cogs in my head are running but don't want to do anything productive.

But I kind of wonder what people think of me--how they see me, what kind of image I have, and what attributes of mine they care about.
(Excuse me for possibly sounding vain.)

I feel like some people only see me as a face, or a pair of legs.
Others see me only as a brain: the valedictorian nerd who's only capable of getting good grades.
And others as just a voice. Or even a mixer.


It's really selfish, but sometimes I wish that everybody could see all of these. ;w; I don't really know how to explain it..

I guess this kind of sparked though from my recent bloom of activity and attention within the Twitter community. Sometimes it feels like it's been forgotten that I sing? Or that people are just not really aware that I sing at all, because they've been introduced to me as the tall girl with the legs that Chii likes? On the other hand, sometimes I'm seen as only a voice and it seems that it's forgotten that there's a person behind that. Then there's school, where I'm seen as just an all-around dull, nerdy wallweed.
And it's not that I don't appreciate attention or any acknowledgement of my existence at all--it's just that it feels like my image is sometimes very one-dimensional when I know there's so much to me than that, and I know you'd like me a little better if you got to know me.

Again, it's just me being selfish and delusionally idealistic. xD Realistically, people are just gonna see what they're given and I'm no celebrity so why would they take that much interest anyway LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates