Only Hope

Monday, November 12, 2012

https://www.box.com/s/4gboacmmye4dd1740agj

(Warning: gross nasally tone and pitchiness)

It's midnight and I'm procrastinating on a research paper that's due Wednesday. Been having a gnawing desire to sing this song ever since I went on my Suzy (Miss A) spree and relistened to her version from the finale of Dream High. [Hi, I now have the biggest girlcrush on Suzy, alongside Eunji from A Pink.]

This has always been one of my favorite songs though, despite my never having watched A Walk to Remember. *A* It's beautiful, calming, yet heart-stirring. <3 I don't know why, but it holds a lot of meaning to me.
Fun fact: I made a Tsubasa Chronicle AMV to this song about 6 years ago.

BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT that I have some inexplicable bias towards Mandy Moore because I've been told twice--in entirely different settings, by two unassociated people--that I look like an Asian version of her. LOLOLOLOL idk I don't really see it, but I'm flattered because I really like her. ;u; She's talented and gorgeous, and her being the voice for Rapunzel overjoys me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates