idol mitai

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

 (≧≦ ) Sometimes I wish I could I could blog like an idol.

You know~ in an idol..:*☆ style!! 
It looks like a lot of fun~! 

I-I would show off my love  although it's embarrassing.. ///

hehe this is my current love!! 
ice cream sandwiches!!!  o(**)o   ~a whole box of happiness!
although..  I ate so much that there's not much left..  sigh~ 

It would be so much fun to blog like an idol   Really, really cute!! So much color, animation, and sparkles~! 

and then I remember--NO. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ



I actually somewhat really like some of those cute emoticons and little pixel GIFs ugh would you judge me if I used some of them once in a while? :( Can I?
Like imagine if I'm talking about drinking coffee or tea or something and I throw this in
 LIKE, IT'S TOO DAMN CUTE HOW CAN I NOT
I WOULD DRINK OUTTA THAT EXCEPT it'd only hold like a drop so I'd have to keep going back for refills and yeah
(Ohhh my god....... I forgot until after publishing that blogspot puts that stupid box around images. NOO MY POST IS RUINED...!!!!)

5 comments:

  1. This is extremely cute and amusing XD it would be cute if you kept posting like this! But that's your choice~ XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...................wow you're really fast LOL.
      Eh I'm not really that cutesy by nature.
      But I am kind of weak for some of these :< so cute I wanna use them once in a while haha

      Delete
    2. Whoa really O:? I always thought I was really slow!
      Haha, then I shall be looking forward to the cutesy posts~ 8D but of course I'll be looking forward to any post you post!
      ((I accidentally pressed post instead of reply, so fail of me OTL))

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO IT BECAUSE YOU ARE ADORABLE AND I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates