This is one of those whiny rants

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

(in which I give little to no fucks about trying to make any intelligent sense or maintaining dignity)

[7:00:07 PM] Eva: wow i'm just. prepared to kill myself 'cause my boss asked if i could come tomorrow since the other intern won't be here and i'm like lol no i have class from 10:30 til 3 and then 6 til 9, and then she's like, "Okay, I'll just.. wait for you on Thursday.................... It'll be a lot." and i'm just like QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ because i already have a paper due tomorrow and another assignment due Friday and i already worked an hour overtime today QQQQ okay time to go home bye

As soon as I got home, I lost all strength in my knees and now I'm stressed out, and guess what I just did over eating dinner? I watched Citizen Kane because it's required for film class and now I have to shower and keep working on my stupid anthropology paper, and then possibly start on the thingy due Friday--'cause who knows how late I'm getting home from work on Thursday--for Argumentation and Advocacy. which I really don't want to do because (refer to rant about how I hate that class). Y'know, work wasn't as stressful as usual today and I actually had a some downtime which was nice but you know what I did with that? I worked on my stupid anthropology paper. Wow. Just. Should I just stop breathing then to get everything done? 'Cause there's this thing I'd like to do too that's called sleep and idk that sounds kinda nice; oh right and those other things called rest or fun or happiness or hobbies--those sound rather dandy too. Also I'm a little tired of carrying others' weight. Ok I'm sorry I just get really grumpy when I'm tired.


Oh yeah I got instagram today on my iPad at work because the sky looked really cool although idk what I'm gonna do with it (if anything's done at all) 'cause I already spam twitter and this blog with random stuff, and redundantly too. Like srsly this ain't even a respectable web blog chronicling anything interesting--I just come here to this spamhole and puke into words and pictures everything I think or see.

Anyhow, the sky was interestingly checkered today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates