iPad

Thursday, November 8, 2012

This is just a really random, irrelevant post because I very randomly feel like it. I have another entry started from the last time I was at work (lol I swear I only ever blog at work because that's when my mind feels "productive") but haven't gotten a chance to continue it.

So I had a dream last night that I got a crack on the surface of my iPad. o_o
I was actually quite sad over this, and was slightly dumbfounded when I woke up to find that my iPad was fine.

But yeah, that baby's been my faux best friend ever since I started having computer problems I think LOL. I used to think that iPads are worthless--and I sometimes still do. I mean, it's just a gigantic iPod Touch, isn't it? And it doesn't function in the ways that one would require a computer to.
Honestly if it were up to me, I'd never buy one. I only have one because it was a high school graduation/valedictorian gift from my aunt (same one who gave me her "extra" iTouch when she found out I was too stingy to use anything but a cheap mp3 player). :D

On the back, it's got "Great Job Eva H Of Your 4 Years Straight A!" printed. QvQ<33 So I do proudly treasure it and for this reason, I cannot buy a cover/case because it'll block the print, although this means risking scratches and harm to the device.

Yeah so I actually wouldn't be surprised if I really got a crack on it HAHAHA. Nowadays, I literally carry it everywhere with me. When my stupid-ass new Dell laptop refuses to turn on, I use it to skype, tweet, and read manga from bed. I always carry it in my backpack--as I use it to check twitter and Surrender@20 while waiting for class, and to watch shows during my lunchbreak at work. And now I sleep in call every night while I (on my Powerpuff Girls pillow) leave iPad-san on my Mickey Mouse pillow and pretend that my call-buddies are sleeping next to me. 8DDD

oooooh fuck, yeah I oughta stop putting so much sentimental value into everything including objects. WHY DID I WRITE THIS POST AGAIN..........?
THERE WAS NO POINT TO THIS herp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates