White

Monday, November 19, 2012

Because I'm that loser that gets overly excited over new clothes LOL. My wardrobe is that plain.
Not a dress this time though!

I was trying it on last night and decided to just camwhore so this is me being weird at 2 AM AHAHAHA like idk what that pose is or whatever oh please just ignore me

Anyway, I've been wanting a sweater like this for a while, and especially in a color like white, cream, pink, etc. Not sure why, but I've been donning a shit ton of black lately--which is totally unfamiliar to me. My friend and I used to joke in middle school that if my youtube account at the time (waterpixie) were ever to be suspended, I would start wearing black all the time LOLL. Oh wait it did get suspended. Everything all makes sense now O A O

Also new warm leggings yaaaay I've been meaning to buy some more 'cause I'm trying to get into leggings/pantyhose, but only owned 2 pairs 'til now. xD

Omg I look like some upset spoiled brat that's trying too hard to be cute

5 comments:

  1. You look so cute~ light colours suit you 8D
    I hope this doesn't sound creepy but you're really pretty~ ^A^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Q//A//Q T-thank you...
      (I'm a little worried about looking like a ghost though with lighter colors since I also have pale skin LOL)

      Delete
    2. No problem! ^^~ You match your clothes well so there's no need to be worried in looking like a ghost XD ~
      ((Oh this is a side note but I love your 'I See the Light' duet with ______! The emotions are really beautiful ;A;...it's convincing me to watch Tangled again~))
      ((I'm cramming this all in one post because I'm worried that I might spam you with a lot of posts OTL, I hope you don't mind!))

      Delete
    3. (ADLSKFJSKLJ I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED DELETE INSTEAD OF REPLY and had a mini heart attack OTLLL)
      Thank you!! I don't mind if others say his name haha. And yesss *A* go watch Tangled again. I would too, except I've already seen it a few times.. and I'm REALLY afraid of Mother Gothel. |DD;;

      Delete
    4. ((I feel the same when for some reason google asks me to log in and then my post disappears OTL))
      Nah, I'll just go ____, just in case XD
      I'll attempt to download it when my internet is better then! *A* //adds goal to list
      Awh, but it is true that she's pretty scary >: I mean locking someone in a tower is pretty horrible OTL

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates