Bro Deito

Saturday, November 24, 2012

So I've been in the LA area for Thanksgiving break and had the pleasure of hanging out my awesome friends Ian, Andy/Kimchi, and Bern today. :D Just those 7 hours made the entire draggy trip worth it haha. It's been a while since I've smiled or laughed that much. Thanks for the truly enjoyable day! You guys are some of the cooler people that I know =v=)b

(This post is really just a collection of pictures documenting our time together.)
(Edit: Added vlog at end of post!)
(Edit: Added purikura~)

Day started out with going to a cafe and getting pearl drinks/coffee.

(because this picture is reminiscent of the turkey leg bone picture I took of Ian at Disneyland)

And of course, having a random stranger take pictures of us--well hey, she offered--while waiting for a table at the ramen/Japanese restaurant. 8D

[Andy, Bern, Eva, Ian]
awks

bro stance
(click for larger size~)



You can tell which one is Bern's (aka only one of drinking age)

THEN WE WENT TO AN ARCADEEEE *A*
First time going to an arcade in a long time! As expected, I lost at everything HAHAHAHA. Still a blast though. We also took purikura but I'll scan those in when I get home!

Battle between two of the few mainly-instrumental-oriented members of the you/utaite community! 

This sparkly-ass idiot and I still look like siblings.

INSIDE THE PURIKURA MACHINE :DDDDD

AND THEN A CAFE full of pretty and cute Asian people in which I watched the boys rate the waitresses and female customers. =v=

(picture from Andy)
ANDY'S EX-LARGE DRINK THOUGH.................................

Just to brag that I had drinks with 3 great guys uhuhuhu


........................................................


and this is what it essentially came down to.

Sums up our day pretty nicely~ :>

Before you wonder if I posted this by accident, there's a story behind this picture. We were driving towards our last destination when we passed by a Gemini St, and I was like OH MY GAWDDD I WANT A PICTURE OF THIS except it turned out like this due to poor lighting and the movement of the car.
And we agreed that they look kind of like sperm-- /shot

CONVEYER-BELT SUSHIIIII <3

(picture from Bern)
SHORYUKEN!!!!!! <--don't ask why that word is related hahaha



WOOOOOOOOOOOO I have nothing to do here in my relatives' house so... for the very first time, I finished and uploaded a vlog the same day as its events LOL.


Bern, Ian, and Andy in Their Natural Habitat

(In which I do nothing but obnoxiously shout, laugh, and shake the camera. And Ian doesn't talk.)


Edit:
The purikura that we took together :'D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates