Binging on fuwafuwa

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Haro ;v;)/
I'm at work right now and feeling kinda bored 'cause I just did a bunch of stuff and finished all my jobs hahaha. After lunchtime is always the busiest and then it gets quiet around 3:30-4 so I'm sitting here typing away and staring at my nail polish because seeing the charming sparkle of refreshing colors makes me inexplicably happy.

Ggguuuuuu

[3:29:07 PM] Chiisana: I'm really sad that all the things we like to watch are like released at the same time
[3:29:10 PM] Chiisana: and then we watch it all
[3:29:14 PM] Eva: LOL IKRRRRRRRRRRRR
[3:29:18 PM] Chiisana: and have to wait a whole week.....

Too true, too true........

Sunday: The Romantic & Idol airs
Monday: Flower Boy Next Door 1 airs
Tuesday: Flower Boy Next Door 2 airs; Flower Boy Next Door 1 subbed
Wednesday: The Romantic & Idol subbed; Flower Boy Next Door 2 subbed
Thursday - Saturday: WHATISLIFE

The rest of the week is so dry, sob.
Or actually. Hm. Cheongdamdong Alice airs on ...... okay I just googled it. Saturday and Sunday! CRYYYY. So it's still about in the same timeframe.

[3:30:08 PM] Chiisana: It's like binging on fuwafuwa

You can basically follow my variety/drama endeavors on my entertainment blog but it's kind of just where I dump everything LOL. I stopped understanding why I still use that blog, but you never know if anybody actually visits it since it's been around for so long... I think I actually made it because I was tired of people finding my old blog by googling Super Junior, etc since I used to fangirl there a lot. xDDDDDD Plus seeing as how I'm such a memories-packrat, I like keeping everything for my own reference hehe. It's useful to me even if sometimes my sense of obligation to keep blogging everything feels like a chore.

Anywho, if you're looking for a lighthearted k-drama, Flower Boy Next Door just started airing this week and I highly recommend it! It may not be the most exciting or dramatic, or have the most brilliantly complicated plot or characters.. but it's adorable, wacky, hilarious, full of heart. It's simple, but a treat.<3

Also if you're a hopeless romantic, The Romantic & Idol kept me and Chiisana on chain and leash, waiting for each week's episode. =3=


It's funny because I used to be the person with hardly any time to even breathe and I complained everyday about having too much to do and being stressed, but now I'M SO BORED EVERYDAY LOL. Although I started going back to work again (it's only twice a week), school doesn't start for 2 weeks, and I was really busy around Christmastime with mixing but now I have nothing to do...
'Cept I'm sure that when school rolls around, I'll be dying again. orz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates