Nakimushi Kareshi from Y to Y (wut)

Saturday, January 5, 2013

This is kind of a mass Chiisana post ugh. (lol jk please don't sack me yet)

I swear sometimes I feel like her manager because I'm just here promo'ing her everywhere as she remains her twitterless... everythingless.. modest-ass self.

BUT YEAH.
MERRY REAAAAAAAALLY LATE CHRISTMAS :D

Have Gemini's "Christmas" upload, a lovely duet! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧


【小さな × Jay】 泣キ虫カレシ
泣キ虫カレシ (Nakimushi Kareshi)
"Crybaby Boyfriend"
Music/Lyrics:チョリスP、フェルナンドP
Arrangement:フェルナンドP

Illustration:ヤマコ

Movie:√Effect

Mix: Chiisana, Eva

Vocals:

http://www.youtube.com/ChiisanaChanx3
http://www.youtube.com/JaySingYou

MP3: https://www.box.com/s/wi8thdve4969q1vhee4l
 
Chiisana: "Happy holidays, everyone! Ahh, I'm so happy that I am finally able to sing a full duet with Jay! Forever duet partners! ;u;)/ (Even though I am completely unworthy ;////; Doesn't he sound so wonderful? The ending always makes me want to cry..) Thanks so much to Ebah as well for coming up with the idea of Jay and I to duet this song, and for mixing! She is the besto! ;v; And thank you so much for listening to our duet, we really hope you enjoy it!" 
Jay: "Despite me being Chiisana's usual duet partner in our Gemini collabs, we've actually never did a duet before. It's really such an honour to sing a full song with her, because she has an amazing voice and she just sounds so beautiful here. My first time hearing this song, I thought that it was impossible to sing because it goes really high and my upper range isn't that great, but I tried my best and I hope it's okay ; ~ ; Thanks for taking the time to listen to our duet ^^" 
Thanks for watching the first part of our holiday uploads and the first duet on this channel! Don't worry--the rest of our Gemini members aren't missing out on the fun, so stay tuned!!
Sorry but I kind of love this duet to bits; I feel like it's perfectly casted--with a mature but pure, feminine, fluttery female voice, and an innocently strong yet vulnerable-sounding shota male voice. CAN I HUG THIS VIDEO--
Plus, Chiisana and Jay actually performed this duet live in the karaoke room during #GeminiMeetUp, so ;v; alllllll the fuwa fuwa feels~


But the Chiisana-related uploads don't stop there, nope. She also uploaded a beautiful solo as a part of Chii's (chiizuzu@yt; chiizukeiki@twitter) Project Reminiscence, in which vocaloid songs from 2008-2009 are revisited in the form of covers.
The project is still open until the end of January, so do consider participating!


【プロレミ2013】 From Y to Y 【小さな ver】
"From Y to Y"
Lyrics/Composer/Arrangement: OneRoom (ジミーサムP)

Illust.: Niiro (yt. niiro19, art tumblr: http://nirori.tumblr.com/)

Vocals: Chiisana (小さな)

Mix: Eva, Chiisana


Thanks so much to Chii(yt. chiizuzu) for inviting me into this project, I feel so honored to have been a part of it! ^^ And also so many thanks to Niiro who created this beautiful art for my cover! I feel so grateful that she was willing to take the time to draw this for me and I love it so much! Chii and Niiro are amazing ;A;!

This is a song I have always meant to cover, but never did, so I am happy that I've finally been able to sing it!

I.. spent a lot of time trying to perfect the mastering for this cover, but in the end I failed miserably.. ;w; So I'm really sorry for my.. terrible everything. QAQ -hides under rock forever- But even so, I thank you for listening and hope that you will be able to enjoy it at least a little bit!



Umm also we went to a sushi buffet + to watch Les Miserables last week with Myst, and I filmed a short vlog except I forgot that my camera stops recording audio after a minute LOL. So I only have screencaps.

Basically, that kiddo gave us Christmas presents.


My personal favorite part is the card.
It still grosses me out.
-shivers-


Myst and I got matching turtles.


How old does she think I am?

rock-kun says hi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates