I suck at titling things

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Every time I start getting better, I once again feel as though my body's falling apart LOL. It started on New Year's Day and I was pretty down with a cold for that subsequent week, but now this is ridiculous.. :c It's not even really being sick anymore--just reoccurring migraines and feverish symptoms, like WHY. WHY WON'T YOU GO AWAY OR JUST TAKE ME AT ONCE AND BE OVER WITH.

Anyway, I just hope that anybody who reads this will take care and try not to catch anything. I know there was a bug going around during the time I was really ill, and I'm not sure if it still is, but it feels like everybody around me has been feeling unwell recently. So bundle up (you're not fat!), keep hydrated (green tea because why the fuck not!!), wash your hands frequently (no licking fingers after a snack!!!), beware of touching telephones and handles (cooties!!!!), and at least sleep before 1, yeh?
we coo'? coo'.
like a pigeon.

I feel like a paranoid mother right now.
Plot twist: I /am/ your mother.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you'll feel better and thank you for your worries! I will drink lots and lots of green tea~
    @Plot twist: ...Why did you ditch me and my father ;A;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS.......... BUT I AM A SPY FROM A SECRET ORGANIZATION AND I AM A POTENTIAL TARGET FOR ASSASSINATION AND THUS DID NOT WANT TO PUT OUR FAMILY IN DANGER PLEASE UNDERSTAND!!

      Delete
    2. I-I-I can't believe this ;A;
      No wonder father didn't want to tell me anything when I asked him //sobs
      ...W-will you be safe?

      Delete
    3. YES AS LONG AS YOU DON'T LET WORD GET OUT THAT I'VE CONTACTED YOU. :'c THIS MAY BE THE LAST TIME YOU'LL HEAR FROM ME AND I HOPE THAT YOU'LL TAKE CARE....... I MUST GO..................... -swooshes cape and slips into the shadows-

      Delete
    4. I'll never tell a soul, I promise! ;A;
      ...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOTHERRRRRRRR COME BACK! //cries loudly and falls to the ground
      ((Is it mean of me that I'm kind of chuckling at this?...OTL))

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates