Sunday, January 6, 2013

"...mentioned wanting to be an mysterious figure in the community, someone with walls all around them and no one knows much about them."
-Lee


ha ha ha.
I kind of was thinking about this before and I came to the conclusion that I'm kind of an internet whore because I don't hide much about myself (or so I think..) and throw myself in every direction with a gazillion accounts on like EVERYTHING (oh yeah I forgot to mention I recently made a soundcloud) and I shove everything I do/see/think in others' faces. It's funny because not only do I openly show my inner colors, I publicly analyze and broadcast every spot of this spectrum of personality.
I apologize.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates