Luckiness

Saturday, January 12, 2013

I'm realizing that I'm actually a really lucky person. As pessimistic as I am, I really need to accept that I'm very lucky.

So many people on tumblr endlessly whine about their followers never talking to them (one girl that I'm following, in particular, to the point that it's irritating to see) but I actually sometimes get asks in my inbox.

But beyond that: people actually talk to me on skype, people tweet to me, people comment on my videos, people send me messages on youtube, people read my blog, people--whether I'm close to them or don't even know them--encourage me.
In the wider scope, people reach out to me. It sometimes scares me and I reject it because I'm partially antisocial, but it's really amazing and something I too often fail to appreciate.

And I receive so much kindness that I don't deserve and can never reciprocate. It doesn't make sense. I didn't even do anything.
I'm so lucky though.

And with that, I can find my smile again :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates