Identity Crisis

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

[3:27:17 PM] Eva: o_o i didn't know ***** was in it..
[3:27:21 PM] Eva: ......wait now i'm really confused
[3:27:34 PM] Eva: now i don't know if they talk about, like, not being in this CB
[3:27:47 PM] Eva: because it's true or to throw people off...
[3:27:51 PM] Eva: I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ANYMORE!!!!!!
[3:27:55 PM] Eva: FOR ALL ANYONE KNOWS
[3:27:59 PM] Eva: /I/ MIGHT EVEN BE IN THE CB
[3:28:08 PM] Eva: AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IT
[3:28:11 PM] Chiisana: IKRRR
[3:28:18 PM] Eva: CHII I'M HAVING AN IDENTITY CRISIS
[3:28:21 PM] Chiisana: but that might just be *****'s guesses XD
[3:28:36 PM] Chiisana: EVA STAY STRONG
[3:28:56 PM] Eva: IT'S SO HARD Q_______________Q

SO THIS CONVERSATION HAPPENED
and then the next day, we found out somebody actually used the alias Eva in the chorus battle HAHAHAHA. I'M SO CONFUSED. QwQ But more than anything, I'm extremely amused because I've never met another Eva irl before and always thought of my name as pretty unique. ..but why would you pick it as your fake alias LOL it's just a normal name! It's interesting though because several people saw it and wondered if it was me, accidentally under my real name hehe.

And then there are two Eves, which is also amusing for me because that's the name I had to use in my French 3 class. xDD



Our alpacas, which were presents from Myst. ;v; Chiisa pointed out that mine is a bit shorter and looks like a boy, so I think we're gonna name him "Shota" HAHAHA. He has such a derpy face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates