Blogaholic

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I was revisiting my old blog (wordpress) for reasons and LOL. LOLOL..

March 6th, 2012, I wrote this:
………….. ;_____________;
S-somebody that I’m a big fan of/really, really admire asked me to duet with him. I might just die on the spot. I’m really.. not worthy but this makes me incredibly happy.
I’m so excited and so worried and so ecstatic and so terrified of being tomato-pelted by fangirls for my mediocre singing and so … ahhhh this is the biggest honor ever. But I’m really quite happy to get this type of chance. c’:
Ahahaha this is about the I See the Light duet omg I was so delighted. I think I'm really proud of myself because while I'm not the most spectacular singer, I did better on that duet than I expected to. ;A; And not only was I not tomato-pelted, my singing was actually acknowledged too and it seems a lot of people enjoyed the duet ;//A//;
Also wtf when the hell did I ever use the "c':" face..?!?! I've no memory of this!!

Irrelevant but OH MAN THIS POST WOW. I STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY!
OHHHH. OOOOOH!!!!!! THIS POST THIS POST REFLECTS MY ENTIRE LIFE SO WELL


Might I also mention,

ASLKFJDSLJFLJFWIEOLSKAJFLKX THIS PICTURE. /THIS PICTURE/.



Man, I used to actually post a lot of pictures of myself on my blog HAHAHA. Like, it's actually no biggie and I'm entitled to do it because hello, this is my personal space to spam and flail like a loser. I don't know why I suddenly started feeling like I'm shameful, and like I need restrictions, and I don't know why I've withdrawn so much back into my shell recently, but I need to go back to not giving any fucks. /o/~

Hi to anyone that actually comes to my blog: this is just a place where I dump irrelevant thoughts, where I write things when I feel like it, where I document things I can look back at later. :'D Expectations, nani?

But hoooooo, this is why I'm a blogaholic. Looking back at old posts is so inexplicably entertaining and intriguing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates