;T

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

In May of 2009, I made a deal to post one selca per day on my previous blog--which sounds awkward by premise but I believe that forcing myself to put myself out in ways such as that back then was beneficial to me in melting any desire to wear a mask on the internet. I can't say that it's a significant booster in confidence but it did help in my attempt to implement a "don't care about what others think" mentality in myself, whose traces are still there but faltering. Well I guess it did work since I'm relatively comfortable with things like pictures and vlogs.

Anyhoozles, one picture in particular caught my eye.


PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HEHEHEHEHE




Okay I gotta admit I'm a little (very) embarrassed about fully revealing my face from almost 4 years ago, but ehhhhhhhhh it's already on the internet anyway. Just forgotten.

This picture too, for two reasons:
1) wow lol if I still had a piano, I wonder if I would play it. Sometimes I forget that played piano for 8 years.
2) I used to have VERY visible patches of uneven skin tones on my face, which is evident mostly on my forehead in this picture, because of my eczema. Interesting that it went away completely, and kind of gives me a little hope haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates