10,000

Wednesday, May 15, 2013


Yes, I would like to personally thank all of the spambots and the many fake websites that tell you that you got hits from them so as to generate returning traffic from curiosity--and the probably, like, 10 people that are real people that actually viewed my blog--for your existence; you are much too kind!!!


(No seriously I'm pretty sure 80% of my views are not real and I hate that because my viewcount no longer serves as an accurate representation of the feedback to this blog--and it makes me unnecessarily paranoid about being in the eyes of others--AND THIS kind of ties back to my rant about youtube video comments because anybody can subscribe or follow back, etc etc but it doesn't mean anything if it wasn't from true interest and if it wasn't earned :c)

6 comments:

  1. Violanonymous is real. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I took up a lot of views because I tend to go and check your blog everyday XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Anonymous is real too. ;v; I tend not to comment on things though.. because I feel like it's awkward when this random person just pops up and comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. D'AWWW I JUST WANT TO GROUP HUG ALL OF YOU GUYS

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates