Q///A///Q

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just got home from my TV Production class, which is my favorite university class ever (aka the only class in college I've ever liked and the very first time I've had fun in college).

Today was the practical--where we got tested on if we could do things hands-on, like use the switcher, audio board, cameras, etc--and when your group wasn't up, you got to just chill in another classroom.
And it was really fun because everyone in our class has gotten tight-knit and it's so ;///; sobbbb they're all awesome people and I never thought I could get along with classmates like that, and especially in college where I usually know nobody.

At one point, my friend got up and left the room mysteriously. When he came back, he was all sweating and we were like, oAo..?!
It turns out he went to his apartment and ran back.

AND THEN HE DROPS A PILE OF CHOCOLATES IN FRONT OF ME... and announces to the class that it's my birthday tomorrow.

So the class sang happy birthday to me AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH >////A////<
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I feel bad because I'm no artist nor am I a good singer to dedicate a song/draw some fanart for you but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ENJOY YOUR DAY TO THE FULLEST AND I HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! ^A^~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOOOO IT'S OKAY. I WILL ACCEPT YOUR LOVE BECAUSE YOU'RE AN AWESOME PERSON and that's good enough. ^^ Thank youuuu!! <33 And thanks for always being so supportive ;A; I do appreciate it

      Delete
    2. I'm thankful that you find me as an awesome person ;A;
      I should be the one that's thankful because you're really nice and you deserve all the support! //gives all my love to you

      Delete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates