Dance de Bacon!!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It would really mean so much to me if you could give this a watch please! ;v;


《歌ってみた》 【jr. feat Kura】 「Danceでバコーン!」
Art - Kuraiinu@YT
Mix - Eva & Jay
Scripting - Ryan [ RyanEatPho@YT ]
PV - Jay
Original: C-ute - Dance de Bakoon!!

Cast:
JaySingYou
Kuraiinu
RyanEatPho

Finally.. after what, a year and a half or more? this trio collab is done! Yeee~ Jay, Ryan, and Kura did a Hello!Project song! (They're 3 of my favorite singing boys.)

This is Jay's FIRST EVER ANIMATION, and he doesn't have as many subscribers on this youtube as before, so I'd really love if as many people as possible could give this a chance. I think he did an incredible job, and especially for having no experience with making videos and just having recently learned to use After Effects all on his own in a short amount of time. It's a little unbelievable, to be honest.. but Jay is just really naturally talented and hardworking and yeah ;A; please lend him your support if possible.

I'm actually...really embarrassed about the mix though, so it'd be great if you could try not to pay attention to that and enjoy the video and vocals instead. OTL
But...idk. I don't want to pin the blame on anyone in particular (I don't actually know what happened; something could've went wrong with the transferring of files) but there are things that I would've liked to change had I had a part in the very final mix. ;w; I just feel like with what is expected of me, the delivery falls a bit short even if it's not my fault. Or anyone's fault. And it sucks that I feel so embarrassed and am blaming myself for something I had no control over. BUT IT'S STILL AN AWESOME COLLAB REGARDLESS AND I LOVE IT.

(Admittedly though I'm a little sad though some people commented about it via twitter yet left no video comments, because Jay doesn't have twitter..... ;w; I just. this rant here.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates