20th

Thursday, May 2, 2013

My birthday tradition continues for the 6th year! Every year, I wear my Birthday Girl shirt under a white dress shirt, then take a mirror selca.


I like how I wrote "(I look super sleepy and awkward HAHAHA but then I’ve looked awkward every year so far SO IT’S OKAY. I’LL JUST TRY HARDER NEXT YEAR.)on last year's post.

HA.. HA HA HA. did not happen. First of all, too lazy to try. =w=;; And secondly, I only got to take a couple pics andthenparentcamehomeandtoldmenottoclosemyroomdoor ugh what is privacy jfc

So weird to think that I started this when I was a freshman in high school turning 15.. :c And now I'm supposedly an adult. Kind of.

Tbh, looking back at the past 2 years, I feel like I've grown backwards instead of forward--physically, mentally, and attitude-wise.

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Eva! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anonymous!
      (I haven't a single clue as to who you might be HAHAHA)

      Delete
    2. Ehe just a random fan here. ;u;

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The anonymous train continues!

    Happy birthday~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHY DO YOU GUYS DO THIS TO ME........
      (thank you though >w>)

      Delete
  4. I WILL BE ANONYMOUS TOO THEN-- jkjk s'Lee <3

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates