Snowballin'

Monday, May 6, 2013

Old mic vs. New mic
Q________________Q

WHAT EVEN............

Today a Blue Snowball microphone showed up at my house. I WAS /SO/ CONFUSED...

I'm not sure if anyone else was in on it, but Yanovi and Chiisana UGH I HATE THEM. They are way too nice, and it makes me feel bad for how much I've been wallowing and how antisocial I've been lately. :c

But oh my gosh, it's so amazing. ;A; I know it's not the most professional mic in the world, BUT I LOVE IT. And it's definitely an upgrade from my infamous condom ghost tissue-as-pop-filter mic.

I haven't really kept tabs but I think I've had this microphone for 4 years or so LOL. It's just a $30 Logitech mic from Fry's but it's served me really well..! I honestly think it sounded pretty decent and can somewhat hold its own enough against expensive mics, with a good recording environment and some EQ. I'm a little sad to have to put it to rest LOL.

I have renewed determination to finish my solo cover now but >_< I'm not really supposed to sing because of my throat.. sob so torn. I really wish I could sing ;w;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates