My Best Friend

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

[2:41:51 AM] Chiisana: http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/d/d6/Virtual_Hug.gif
you probably saw this already but yeh for youuuuu /*^*)/
[2:42:00 AM] Chiisana: good night sweet dreams!
[2:42:03 AM] Eva: LOL.....
[2:42:07 AM] Eva: d'aww.......
[2:42:14 AM] Eva: how did you know i needed that
[2:42:28 AM] Chiisana: cause i'm your best friend and I know all ;u;


Maybe it's because I'm also listening to Baek Ahyeon and Shin Jihoon's "I Dreamed a Dream" performance which I just rediscovered from poking through my old blog posts at almost 3 AM because I don't feel like doing anything or sleeping, but I was almost moved to tears ;;

I swear I didn't have as many of these random melancholic mood swings shit back when I could sing my blues out and hide myself in song. Throat pain, go away; you aren't welcomed here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates