The Indestructible Chiisacookie

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I don't make many friends,
but when I do make them, they are the damn best friends one could ever have.

Bestie Chiisana just dropped by for a surprise visit and handed me a mysterious bag..... leaving me these words:
"Um.... it might not be edible.........."

So if I happen to fall over dead tonight, we all know who to point fingers at, right? 8DDDDDD

She made me a batch of miyeok-guk or seaweed soup, which is traditionally eaten on birthdays in Korea ;^;!! It's actually really delicious and it works out great because I love both soup and seaweed.


...She also made me a giant cookie.


It looks pretty, right?


[9:25:27 PM] Eva: I CAN SEE WHY NOW YOU DON'T KNOW IF IT'S EDIBLE.
[9:25:59 PM] Chiisana: ..because it's rock hard and you can probably throw it like a frisbee? QvQ
[9:26:10 PM] Eva: precisely.

[9:32:32 PM] Eva: i'm still eating it though LOL
[9:32:34 PM] Eva: i found a crack and
[9:32:37 PM] Eva: punctured it
[9:32:37 PM] Chiisana: HAHAHA
[9:32:39 PM] Eva: through there
[9:32:40 PM] Eva: HAHAHAHA
[9:32:40 PM] Chiisana: LOL
[9:32:41 PM] Chiisana: omg....................
[9:32:51 PM] Chiisana: PLEASE DON'T FORCE YOURSELF CRIES
[9:33:52 PM] Chiisana: omg I still can't stop laughing at that video though LOLLLL QAQ
[9:34:04 PM] Chiisana: it's so sad but funny T.T



The drawing on the back of the note is so cute ;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates