Thursday, May 9, 2013

Really proud of myself lately for my achievements, both academically and socially. ;u;


(even if a social achievement for me is just being able to have a normal conversation with a classmate I've never spoken to before BECAUSE THAT IS A HUGE DEAL TO ME I mean nobody talks to me in that class and I'm too scared to talk to anyone so I spent most of class standing there there by myself staring at the wall with a blank expression while everyone else was happily having conversations around me AND THEN I came out after taking the practical exam and getting 100% on it and people who don't even know my name approached me asking about it and then I ACTUALLY SPOKE AND GOT ALONG WITH PEOPLE AND HELPED THEM AND EXPRESSED MYSELF NON-STUPIDLY AND I SMILED AND SOUNDE DLIKE A NORMAL SOCIAL CREATURE AND I WAS SMOOTH AND NATURAL AND EVERYONE IN THE HALLWAY WAS LISTENING TO ME AND A GUY WHOSE NAME I DON'T KNOW HIGH-FIVED ME LIKE HOLY SHIT just let me be happy about all this okay because I did well)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates