Groovy Zombie

Friday, May 3, 2013

I don't make many friends,
but when I do make them, they are the damn sweetest friends one could ever have.

Just wanted to share the lovely presents I was fortunate enough to receive ;A;)/




【Ryan】Thoughtful Zombie [HBD Eva!]
My little brother who's actually not my little brother because we are the same age (though I'm just as overprotective over him as a noona would be--) finally finished Thoughtful Zombie *A* AAAAHHHH.
Ryan sang a demo of this song for me like.. a year and a half ago or something. I feel like it might've been during DUBattle when I was really stressed out and mixing and animating for Gemini's entries. Since then, I've been waiting for him to complete the song because he sounds so calming.
I'm really proud of Ryan because he used to not be as great at expressing emotion, but this song was the first time I really saw him be able to soften his voice and touch upon this kind of sweetened yet solemn, relaxing tone.



「Groovy!」を歌ってみた【こうせい】【For Eva】
(user/kousei2207)

dis baka.... DIS BAKA.....
Friggin Kousei and his friggin shota-ass voice and friggin nostalgic Cardcaptor Sakura. sobbu I love this song and I love this dumb boy. ONE, TWO, THREE, HERE WE GO, OW~!



(EDIT: ......omg. We're only into the 3rd day of May, and I've already published 10 posts. I have problems.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 la la la la~ Ebah's world ♥ | Free Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Layout by Atomic Website Templates